Last week, Amazon unveiled its next-generation Fire TV Sticks, including a budget-friendly Fire TV Stick Lite. Now, Amazon’s biggest competitor in the streaming device market has revealed a pair of new devices of its own. Roku is updating its premium Roku Ultra streaming device with new features, including Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos. Roku is also adding the Streambar to its lineup, a device that puts Roku’s streaming platform inside a compact soundbar. Both devices are available to preorder now directly from Roku ahead of their October 18 release, and they should be available soon at major retailers like Amazon and Best Buy.
For more on streaming devices, make sure to check out our roundup of the best streaming devices. While Roku (and Fire TV Sticks) still don’t officially support HBO Max, select Roku devices will soon be able to stream HBO Max via Apple AirPlay 2.
More Tech Picks From GameSpot
- The Best Gaming Headphones And Headsets
- The Best Nintendo Switch Controllers You Can Buy
- The Best Budget Monitors Under $200
- The Best Gaming Laptops In 2020
- The Best Gaming Keyboards In 2020
- Best Gaming Mouse Of 2020: Steelseries, Razer, And HyperX Mice Tested
- The Best VR Headsets In 2020
- Best Streaming Accessories 2020: How To Start Streaming On Twitch, YouTube, And More